- Satoshi Goto has submitted an article “Challenge to unveil the mystery of giant salamander” to The book for 50th anniversary of Hiroshima city Asa Zoological Park (Jan. 2021)
- Chiao Kuwana (M2) has received two awards for her presentation from 7th Asian-Pacific chromosome colloquium and 71st meeting of society of chromosome research (27th-27th Dec. 2020)
- Chiao Kuwana (M2) has received an Excellent student award from Hiroshima University (18th Dec. 2020)
- Miura has released an on line lecture “DNA music”, the first job as a youtuber (7th Dec. 2020)
- Satoshi Goto has succeeded in detecting eDNA of giant salamander living in Higashi-Hiroshima city (Nov. 2020)
I am being engaged in my evolutionary genetic research using wild frogs based on the belief, “An exception is the very one to prove the rule”.